Thursday, November 20, 2014

A little something for me!

Ok this post has nothing to do with lunches, or even G.  It is something I was asked to try for me!

Valentia Skin Care - Even Glow Vitamin C Serum



I was given a full size bottle to try out, but my review is all me :)

This stuff is chock full of great ingredients that help fight aging
Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem 

I was stoked to try it out.

Here is what I really think

It smells AMAZING!  That was the first thing I thought when I used it for the first time.   It felt really good to apply to my skin, it didn't leave any sticky, or slimy feeling on my skin or even my hands.  I was able to apply makeup just after letting it dry/soak in for a few seconds.  

After a few uses, I really did notice a softer feeling to my skin.  I  just really starting to notice some aging lines and spots on my face in the past year.  I feel like since I have been using this product, I do see the lines getting smaller and the overall color of my face more even.  

I can't wait to keep using it.  I love putting it on right out of my shower!

Do you want to get some.  It sells on Amazon for $35 dollar, which in my opinion for what you get is a great deal.  It seems to me to last a long time....as long as you don't drop it on the ground like I did and lost some, even without that I still have a lot to keep trying.

Go run and get it.  In my opinion it is a great Vitamin C anti-aging serum.
Find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Antioxidant-Absorption-Brightening/dp/B00HJD8NLY/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1398104083&sr=8-16&keywords=vitamin+c+serum


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...