Monday, October 6, 2014

Some of this and that

Well I seem to find myself with a couple of lunches made and not posted....


Last Thursday, (after my I have no mojo post) Garrett bought lunch, I just didn't have it in me.

I was back at it on Friday, but still not as motivated as I have been in the past... or today for that matter....


Friday


In small container (because he wanted to get a pretzel at school)
Pasta, turkey, carrots, cookie, and a cheese stick... nothing fancy at all, nothing really cute.. but.. some-days I guess are just like that.



Today (Monday October 6)



Simple pumpkins over pasta, green grapes, cookie, carrots and Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...