Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Haunted House with Moon

Man I didn't think trying to keep lunches a tad bit more simple would be so hard.  I have so many great picks and extras for Halloween, its so hard not to use them.  UGH....

You can't even really tell what my lunch is today...


It's a haunted house, with bats and the man in the moon...



House and bats drawn (badly) on some bread, the moon is cheese (ha). The cookie is there, becuase frankly that is where it fit...  More moon cheeses, carrots and turkey rolled up (it would of been great with my spooky pick, oh well soon  I will try again).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...