Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Lunchable

Today is G's meet the teacher morning. We are excited to go and see his room. He starts on Monday :). How did it get here so quick. Well today's lunch really doesn't go with a theme. He just told me I had to include 2 pieces of cheese. Pepperoni and bacon.  So I made a Lunchable type lunch.


Cheese triangles pepperoni and bacon, circle bread and cheese crackers. Carrots and gummies (I ran out of fruit yesterday bad mom). 

He will be headed to sitter after our visit at school so I hope he likes it.  

I also have to give a shout out to my wonderful boss who understands when I have to do something with G. 

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...