Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back to school time

I cannot believe it is almost back to school ... I go,back next week and g goes back the following. I thought I would take this time to just look back at some of the lunches I have made for back to school.  I have been now making bento type lunches for just about 3 years. And I have learned so much for following some great bento bloggers. I try to make my lunches with my ownbut do get my ideas many times from others so I also want to take this time to say thanks to my fellow lunch makers you guys rock. I only hope that at some point in time someone gets ideas form me..

Here are some of the lunches I have made in the past.






Hope I can come up with some cute things this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...